Below, I provide some of the best Austrian Economics sites and blogs for those looking to get a deeper understanding of this school of thought.
- Ludwig von Mises Institute (LvMI): The best of Austrian resources by the leading Austrian thinkers in the world. This site is the first go to site for for investors and those interested in Austrian School economics across the world.
- LewRockwell.com: Site maintained by Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr. - an American libertarian, proponent of the Austrian School of economics, and Chairman and CEO of the Ludwig von Mises Institute.
- Austrianomics: A good resource on Austrian Economics
- Freeman: The official blog of the Freeman.
- The Circle Bastiat: A blog with a focus on the Austrian School.
- Marc Faber Blog: A tracking weblog of one of the most prominent investors who use the "Austrian method".
- Free Advice: The personal blog of economist Robert P. Murphy.
- Tom Woods: The personal blog of economist Thomas E. Woods Jr.
- Monty Pelerin’s World: Popular blog on Austrian ideas and current economic news.
- The Money Illusion: As the tag-line states - this blog provides a slightly off-center perspective on monetary problems.
- Krugman in Wonderland: A blog by William L. Anderson providing analysis and criticism of America's most prominent public intellectual and champion of Keynesian economics.
Then there are other non-Austrian resources which which you would find interesting.
- Zero Hedge: A news website, _content aggregator, and collection of blogs by contributing editors reporting on economics and the financial sector.
- The Bubble Bubble: Website maintained by Jesse Colombo - an independent economic analyst and investor who was called by the Times of London as one of the "Ten People Who Predicted the Financial Meltdown” in 2008. Jesse also happens to be a friend of mine.